Thursday, February 24, 2011

FatBoySlimBabe (Meghann)

Where do we begin with this cow?
Oh, I know. The beginning.
You know the first word that comes to mind when I think of you? Bitch. And the second thing that comes to mind? Liv's pet.
Yeah, I said it. Because that's what you are. Liv's pet. That's all you'll ever be.
You make think your popular, but really, people are afraid. That's the only reason Coco stays by you. There all afraid of you.
But I'm not. I'll never be afraid.
Because all you do is hide behind Coco, Liv, Allie, and Becca.
You. Are. A. Wimp.
You HAVE to be the center of attention, or you get pissed.
I mean, WTF?!

-Dairy Queen

3 comments:

  1. Excuse me? I'm the wimp. Grow some balls you flaccid cock. You know jack shit about me, clearly. If we're friends|were friends, I hope you know, that you pwolly mean|meant a lot to me. So screw you for using me you silly bitch.
    -Meghann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANY OF OUR FRIENDSHIPS.
    GO FUCING SOAK YOUR TWO ASSED HEAD IN HELL!
    I DONT USE MEGHANN AND SHE DOESN'T USE ME.
    SCREW THE FUCK OUTTA YOU YOU CUNT.
    if you are|were close..and if i find out who ye are BE FUCING scared. cause there WILL be a riot O:)

    NOW FUCK THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR YOU WILL SEE HELL
    KTHXBAII

    ReplyDelete